Thursday 19 April 2012

I'm new to all this...

Well, where do we go from here?  This is the first (and possibly only!) post in yet another wargamer's blog.  I'm doing this mainly so that I have a record of some of the games I've played, however cursory.

For anyone who doesn't know me, my name is Hugh Duggan.  I play mostly at my local wargaming club in Helensburgh, where I have the grand title of "Gamesmaster".  This means that I typically umpire games (and provide the toys) for some of the younger or newer club members.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog. It's amazon how inspired you can be when you gather a few followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! I wasn't sure if anyone would read this at all, so it's very encouraging to have even a little attention.

    ReplyDelete