- At the front are 10 Neanderthals from Primaeval Designs. These are destined for use with "Adventures in the Lost Lands", possibly as player characters but more likely as encounters.
- Behind are a couple of dozen Dark Age Scots from Gripping Beast. They are part of my starter collection for the Saga rules. I finished their Viking opponents some months ago, but cannot play the game until the Scots are ready too.
- Finally, there are 3 Reaper townsfolk on the left; the "jock, chick and nerd" pack from their Chronoscope range.
- Tarzan is at the front (actually the figure is only identified as the "Lord of the Jungle", but we all know who it really is, don't we?).
- Beside him is a finished model that I haven't yet put away: "Edna the crazy cat lady". She will be one of the inhabitants of the "Golden Hills" sheltered housing complex in my ATZ campaign; the action is bound to reach that retirement village soon.
- A pair of children (modern) are at the back.
Stoelzel's Structures, though I have scaled them down to have 6" walls. I've also added my own wallpaper and flooring and some furniture from various WorldWorks kits, as I found the accessories that came with the kit a bit mixed in quality and scale.
Primaeval Designs. There are 2 mammoths, 1 elasmotherium and a bison. These are so simple to paint that I really should finish them off soon!