All of the initial 5 characters were either shootist or legend class and each had a number of skills as well. They were armed with pistols, apart from Preacher Adams (who was crazy and had a sawn-off shotgun!) Oh, I would be using the Bystanders card in the deck as well, just to make it more interesting!
The End Game
Finally, Cesar got a lucky hit on Black Bart, causing a serious arm wound. Black Bart would not be able to reload; for the last few turns he only took slow, deliberate shots as blazing away would probably have rendered him weaponless.
ResultSo, who won?
- Santos ran off with 1 bag of gold, but was badly injured (1 serious, 1 flesh wound).
- Black Bart gained 2 bags of gold, but also had 2 wounds (1 serious, 1 graze).
- Blondie also had 2 bags of gold, but was injured 3 times (2 flesh wounds, plus an ignored flesh wound)
- Jesse didn't achieve anything much.
- Preacher Adams was severely wounded; his associate Santos didn't get any gold (but does get an honourable mention for putting some hurt onto Black Bart).
- Rafael (the umpire's character) failed to get his revenge on Blondie this time, but hasn't given up hope!